Cyberimpact is a team of technology and marketing enthusiasts based in Terrebonne, Quebec. Our mission is to make email marketing easier for small businesses in Canada.
You know the newsletters you receive by email, come help us receive better ones!
What’s in it for you at Cyberimpact?
- Friendly colleagues and bosses who understand the importance of family
- Memorable Christmas parties, like a weekend in New York or Tremblant
- A social club and team building activities for all tastes
- Bike paths nearby
- Possibility of working from home (hybrid mode)
- Recurring team lunches
All this in addition to a group insurance program and a generous RRSP for your retirement.
Are you interested? We are currently looking for our first sales representative who will work closely with the marketing and customer service department.
If you recognize yourself in the list below, we have the job for you:
- You have a good sense of initiative and good judgment
- You are not afraid to reach out to people
- You are resourceful and have a high degree of autonomy
- You have a strong work ethic and are a good team player
- You are social and have excellent communication skills
- You have the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Prospecting for clients and partners (ambassadors)
- Participating in business and networking events
- Build trusting relationships with new customers
- Contact prospects who have entered the sales channel to convert them into customers
- Present and demonstrate the Cyberimpact application online
- Bilingualism required (French and English) both written and spoken
- Experience in sales or customer service
- Knowledge of email marketing (an asset)
- Knowledge of how a CRM tool such as Hubspot works (an asset)
Annual salary between 40 and 80K depending on experience.