Working at Cyberimpact means being part of a growing and dynamic team driven by the values of simplicity, support, results and respect.
It also means that you will be part of stimulating projects that will allow you to grow both personally and professionally.
The advantages of a career at Cyberimpact
- Group insurance plan
- Employer contribution to RRSP
Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home (hybrid mode)
- Work-family balance
- Collaborative and bright workspace
- On-site kitchen
- Free coffee
- Free parking
- Park and bike paths
- Restaurants & convenience stores nearby
Creative social club
- Spectacular XMAS parties
- BBQ every summer
- Celebration of the employee of the month
Health before anything!
- Yoga classes
- Gym coach
- Relaxation area + video games
- Organic tomatoes
We are currently looking for a :
If you have an excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills, we want to speak with you.
Let’s talk about you
« Take care of your employees, they’ll take care of your business. It’s as simple as that! »
– Richard Branson