A job on the North shore with no traffic?
Yes, it’s possible!
Working at Cyberimpact means being part of a growing and dynamic team driven by the values of simplicity, support, results and respect.
It also means that you will be part of stimulating projects that will allow you to grow both personally and professionally.
The advantages of a career at Cyberimpact
- Group insurance plan
- Employer contribution to RRSP
- Over $1000 of training per year of your choice
Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home (hybrid mode)
- Work-family balance
- Collaborative and bright workspace
- On-site kitchen
- Free coffee
- Free parking
- Park and bike paths
- Restaurants & convenience stores nearby
Creative social club
- Spectacular XMAS parties
- BBQ every summer
- Recurring team lunches
Health before anything!
- On-site gym
- Relaxation area + video games
We are currently looking for a :
• Director of Business Development and Customer Success
If you have an excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills, we want to speak with you.
• Customer service representative
If you are resourceful, patient, like to help people and learn, we want to talk to you.
Let’s talk about you
« Take care of your employees, they’ll take care of your business. It’s as simple as that! »
– Richard Branson