Cyberimpact is a team of technology and marketing enthusiasts based in Terrebonne, Quebec. Our mission is to make email marketing easier for small businesses in Canada.
You know the newsletters you receive by email, come help us receive better ones!
What’s in it for you at Cyberimpact?
- Friendly colleagues and bosses who understand the importance of family
- Memorable Christmas parties, like a weekend in New York or Tremblant
- A social club and team building activities for all tastes
- An indoor garden (you can eat organic tomatoes all year round, and a lot of salad)
- Group training, yoga classes and an extensive network of bike paths nearby
All this in addition to a group insurance program and a generous RRSP for your retirement.
Are you interested? We are currently looking for a Web Developer to complement our development team which, by the way, is recognized by our customers for its efficiency in designing an exceptional customer experience.
If you recognize yourself in the list below, we have the job for you:
- Creativity – Bring your ideas to help us improve.
- Experience – Come work with an experienced team.
- Structure – We work in Sprint methodology.
We are looking for these particular skills:
- Very good knowledge of PHP and object-oriented programming
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Ability to organize your code and follow existing methodologies if applicable
- Responsive web development
- Source control (Git)
Annual salary between 50 and 80K depending on experience.