Front End Developer
Cyberimpact is a team of technology and marketing enthusiasts based in Terrebonne, Quebec. Our mission is to make email marketing easier for small businesses in Canada.
You know the newsletters you receive by email, come help us receive better ones!
What’s in it for you at Cyberimpact?
- Friendly colleagues and bosses who understand the importance of family
- Memorable Christmas parties, like a weekend in New York or Tremblant
- A social club and team building activities for all tastes
- Bike paths nearby
- Possibility of working from home (hybrid mode)
- Recurring team lunches
All this in addition to a group insurance program and a generous RRSP for your retirement.
Are you interested? We are currently looking for a Front End Developer with a minimum of 3 years experience to complement our development team which, by the way, is recognized by our customers for its efficiency in designing an exceptional customer experience.
If you recognize yourself in the list below, we have the job for you:
- Creativity – Bring your ideas to help us improve.
- Experience – Come work with an experienced team.
- Structure – We work in Sprint methodology.
We are looking for these particular skills:
- Mastery of HTML/CSS (LESS) and responsive interface development
- Knowledge of tools such as Grunt, NPM
- Knowledge in UX, ergonomics and accessibility
- Ability to organize your code and follow existing methodologies if applicable
- Source control (Git)
- Familiarity with PHP is an asset
Annual salary between 60 and 90K depending on experience.