Here are the terms and conditions governing the use of Cyberimpact. You must accept these terms to use Cyberimpact.
This document sets out the terms and conditions (referred to as the “Terms“) applicable to the use of the Cyberimpact e-mail service (referred to as the “Cyberimpact Service“) operated by Cyberimpact Inc. (“CYBERIMPACT” or “US” offered through the website available at https://www.cyberimpact.com (the “Site“). The Terms constitute a contract between you (the “Client” or “YOU“) and CYBERIMPACT with respect to your use of the Cyberimpact Service, in order to offer you a quality service that is fair to all our customers.
It is important to know that CYBERIMPACT may modify the Terms, Conditions and Policies posted on the Site at any time to its discretion. If changes are made to the Terms, you will have to accept these changes the next time you log in to the Cyberimpact Service.
It is important to know that CYBERIMPACT may modify the Terms and Conditions and policies posted on the Site at any time.
If you disagree with any of the Terms and Conditions or any subsequent changes to these Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from using the Services.
We hereby present the terms and conditions applicable to the following matters:
- How do I access the Cyberimpact Service?
- What are the customer’s commitments regarding the use of the Cyberimpact Service?
- What are the terms of payment?
- How is copywrittten content treated?
- How is confidential information treated?
- What are the penalties and compensation for violations?
- What compensation does the customer owe to CYBERIMPACT?
- What are the effects of termination or end of contract and can I recover my data?
- What guarantees are available on the Cyberimpact Service?
- What is CYBERIMPACT‘s responsibility with regards to external sites?
- What are the applicable laws and jurisdiction?
- Where can complaints or abuses be reported?