Customer service representative
Cyberimpact is a team of technology and marketing enthusiasts based in Terrebonne, Quebec. Our mission is to make email marketing easier for small businesses in Canada.
You know the newsletters you receive by email, come help us receive better ones!
What’s in it for you at Cyberimpact?
- Friendly colleagues and bosses who understand the importance of family
- Memorable Christmas parties, like a weekend in New York or Tremblant
- A social club and team building activities for all tastes
- An indoor garden (you can eat organic tomatoes all year round, and a lot of salad)
- Group training, yoga classes and an extensive network of bike paths nearby
All this in addition to a group insurance program and a generous RRSP for your retirement.
Are you interested? We are currently looking for that rare gem to complement our customer service team, which by the way, is recognized by our customers for its efficiency in making the customer experience exceptional.
If you recognize yourself in the list below, we have the job for you:
- You have the soul of a teacher
- You are an empathetic person with excellent listening skills
- You are comfortable with a keyboard, mouse and online applications like Facebook
- You are patient, resourceful and a little creative
- You like to learn (thanks to us, you will be able to insert terms like HTML, DKIM, automated marketing into conversations)
- You love to receive recognition for saving someone’s day
- Answer to customer questions by phone, chat and email
- Help customers use our online platform
- Advise clients on our services
- Bilingual (both written and spoken)
- Knowledge of the internet (as a user)